What are the new features of Seam 2.0.0 GA release??
Here’s what Norman Richard says
Of course, there's a lot more new in Seam. In fact, I took the time to count out 301 new features in Seam 2.
(Really - take that Steve Jobs and your puny 300 new features in Leopard)
Check out these links from Seam team blog.
http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/WhatsNewInSeam2 (Norman Richard’s Blog)
http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Seam2IsOut (Gavin’s Blog)
About Seam 2.0 release in http://www.theserverside.com
Here’s a fresh article about Seam 2
Seam 2 new features will be updated here and a step-by-step tutorial soon in this category.
Jboss SEAM 2.0.0 GA unleashed!!
Great news to all Java EE application developers.
A most awaited release of Seam after its 1.2.1 GA, with lot of features including but not only
- Seam WS allows Seam components to function as Web Service endpoints
- Seam components may now be writted in Groovy
- The Seam core is now independent of JSF
- Experimental support for the Google Web Toolkit
- Integration of Hibernate Search
- Introduction of JBoss EL, an extension to the Unified EL of Java EE 5
- Major enhancements to Seam Asynchronicity, including Quartz integration
- Major enhancements to jBPM integration
- Completely reorganized packaging of built-in components
- Migration to JSF 1.2
- Simplified configuration
- Support for pageflow composition
- Enhancements to the integration testing framework
- New transaction abstraction layer with support for non-JTA environments
- Enhanced JavaDoc
- Two new example applications
- Migration to the new Embedded JBoss
- Seam JSF controls reimplemented using Ajax4JSF CDK
- Many, many bugfixes
Thanks to Jboss SEAM team for making this great success.
For people new to Seam, take a look at:
This web blog is getting updated….
Please stay tuned.
Sorry for the inconvenience.